ScanLife Social Network Contest
You think you have a loyal group of friends? You think you're full of great ideas? Well, you'll find out soon enough in the ScanLife Social Network Contest!
we asked you to upload your most creative ways to use 2D codes. This time, it's all about getting lots and lots of scans.
Here's how it will work:
- Create a ScanLife 2D code (QR, Datamatrix, EZcode) from a ScanLife Personal account. It's free to create an account if you don't have one already and you can change the code content whenever you want without changing the image. The code must be created from ScanLife.
- Link your code to whatever you want. Pick something that all of your friends are going to want to scan - a video, some fun pics, a great joke. Be creative, but keep it clean!!
- Publish your code wide and far - Facebook, Twitter, airplane banners - whatever you think is going to get your code scanned.
- The person with the most unique scans at the end of the contest wins!
What will you win? With the holidays coming up, we figured we would give you $500 in the form of an Amex Gift Card. Spend it any way you want!
Get started now by creating your code
, and let's see how many people scan your code...
Tips & Help:
Rules & Regulations:
- Don't know what we're talking about, or how to create one of these codes? Click here to watch a video.
- Don't forget to tell your friends how to scan one of these codes! They can download the ScanLife app for hundreds of different phones at getscanlife.com from the phone, or their app store. Or they can use a different QR Code scanner.
- Make sure the code is large enough to scan. 1" wide is recommended.
- The contest will begin on Monday October 11th, 2010 and last until Monday November 1st, 2010. Any scans prior to that date will not be counted.
- The winner will be selected by tallying the most unique scans from a specific account holder. A unique scan is determined by an anonymous application or user ID.
- You can create multiple codes, but only one will be counted from each user.
- Contestants must create the code through a ScanLife platform to be entered.
- Codes which link to inappropriate material will be immediately disqualified, and the top 3 codes will be checked by ScanLife on a weekly basis.
- ScanLife will announce the contest winner on 11/1/10, by 5pm EST by Facebook & Twitter.
- You will have 48 hours to respond to our message on Facebook and if you do not reply in time we will have to move on to our runner up.
- The contest winner will receive a American Express gift card (a $500 value)
- This competition is open to anyone in the world who is over the age of 18.
- Any idea you express during this contest will be available to the public domain.